|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Bank of CanadaOttawa, Canada
: (613) 782-8111
234 Wellington Ave W, Ottawa, ON, K1A 0H9
RePEc:edi:bocgvca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Xiangjin Shen & Shiliang Li & Hiroki Tsurumi, 2013. "Comparison of Parametric and Semi-Parametric Binary Response Models," Departmental Working Papers 201308, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Xiangjin Shen & Hiroki Tsurumi, 2011. "Comparison of Bayesian Model Selection Criteria and Conditional Kolmogorov Test as Applied to Spot Asset Pricing Models," Departmental Working Papers 201126, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (2) 2011-12-13 2013-07-20. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (2) 2011-12-13 2013-07-20. Author is listed
- NEP-DCM: Discrete Choice Models (1) 2013-07-20. Author is listed
- NEP-ETS: Econometric Time Series (1) 2011-12-13. Author is listed
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2011-12-13. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Xiangjin Shen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.