Report NEP-FDG-2022-01-31This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-FDG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Flögel, Franz & Hejnová, Tereza, 2021. "The effects of regional banks on economic resilience during the COVID-19 pandemic and the global financial crisis a cross-country comparison of the European countries," IAT Discussion Papers 21/01, Institut Arbeit und Technik (IAT), Westfälische Hochschule, University of Applied Sciences.
- Amin, S. & Murshed, S.M., 2022. "Diversity matters in the world of finance: does ethnic and religious diversity hinder financial development in developing countries," ISS Working Papers - General Series 692, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Ozili, Peterson K & Ndah, Honour, 2022. "Impact of financial development on bank profitability," MPRA Paper 111337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kodjo Adandohoin & Jean-Francois Brun, 2021. "The Role of Income and Property Taxes in Tax Transition and the Mediating Effect of Financial Development," Post-Print hal-03470540, HAL.
- Sulehri, Fiaz Ahmad & Ahmed, Usman & Alim, Wajid, 2021. "Black Economy, Financial Inclusion, Financial Liberalization Nexus: A Panel Analysis of Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 111129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ozili, Peterson K, 2021. "Financial inclusion: the globally important determinants," MPRA Paper 111342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Avishai Schiff, 2021. "Firm Finances and Responses to Trade Liberalization: Evidence from U.S. Tariffs on China," Working Papers 21-37, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Chabakauri, Georgy & Yueyang Han, Brandon, 2020. "Collateral constraints and asset prices," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 102699, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stefano Bosi & Patrice Fontaine & Cuong Le Van, 2021. "Long-run equilibrium in international assets and goods markets: Why is the Law of One Price required?," Post-Print hal-03330856, HAL.
- Mitali Das & Gita Gopinath & Ṣebnem Kalemli-Özcan, 2021. "Preemptive Policies and Risk-Off Shocks in Emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 29615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katsafados, Apostolos & Anastasiou, Dimitris, 2022. "Short-term Prediction of Bank Deposit Flows: Do Textual Features matter?," MPRA Paper 111418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Boyao, 2021. "When government expenditure meets bank regulation: The impact of government expenditure on credit supply," MPRA Paper 111311, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kato, Hayato & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2021. "The Resilience of FDI to Natural Disasters through Industrial Linkages," MPRA Paper 111187, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sharma, Palak, 2021. "Finance and Growth of SMEs in South Asia: Evidence from Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka," Warwick-Monash Economics Student Papers 10, Warwick Monash Economics Student Papers.
- Zouhair Boumlik & Badia Oulhadj & Khaddouj Karim, 2021. "The role of social capital in the financial accompaniment of SMEs: A literature review," Post-Print hal-03423083, HAL.
- Anita Quas & Colin Mason & Ramón Compañó & James Gavigan & Giuseppina Testa, 2021. "Tackling the Scale-up Gap: Evidence and impact of the scale-up financing gap for innovative firms in Europe and reflections on potential solutions," JRC Research Reports JRC127232, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Markus Brueckner & Wensheng Kang & Joaquin Vespignani, 2021. "Covid-19 and Firmsâ€™ Stock Price Growth: The Role of Market Capitalization," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2021-683, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Emran, M. Shahe & Shilpi, Forhad, 2021. "Microfinance, Moneylenders, and Economic Shocks: An Assessment of the Bangladesh Experience," MPRA Paper 111159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Defina, Ryan & Van Roosebeke, Bert & Manga, Paul, 2021. "E-Money and Deposit Insurance in Kenya," MPRA Paper 111007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garg, Karan, 2021. "Machines and Markets : Assessing the Impact of Algorithmic Trading on Financial Market Efficiency," Warwick-Monash Economics Student Papers 11, Warwick Monash Economics Student Papers.
- Van Roosebeke, Bert & Defina, Ryan, 2021. "Central Bank Digital Currencies: The Motivation," MPRA Paper 111006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agbloyor, Elikplimi Kolma & Dwumfour, Richard Adjei & Pan, Lei & Yawson, Alfred, 2021. "Carbon emissions and banking stability: Global evidence," MPRA Paper 111092, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hossein Hosseini & Craig Johnston & Craig Logan & Miguel Molico & Xiangjin Shen & Marie-Christine Tremblay, 2022. "Assessing Climate-Related Financial Risk: Guide to Implementation of Methods," Technical Reports 120, Bank of Canada.