Report NEP-BAN-2019-05-27This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lambrecht, Bart & Tse, Alex, 2019. "Liquidation, bailout, and bail-in: Insolvency resolution mechanisms and bank lending," CEPR Discussion Papers 13734, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ozili, Peterson K, 2019. "Non-performing loans in European systemic and non-systemic banks," MPRA Paper 94008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen G. Hall & Heather D. Gibson & Pavlos Petroulas & George S. Tavlas, 2019. "The Effect of Emergency Liquidity Assistance (ELA) on Bank Leading during the Euro Area Crisis," Discussion Papers in Economics 19/01, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Demiralp, Selva & Eisenschmidt, Jens & Vlassopoulos, Thomas, 2019. "Negative interest rates, excess liquidity and retail deposits: banks’ reaction to unconventional monetary policy in the euro area," Working Paper Series 2283, European Central Bank.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Atif Mian & José-Luis Peydró & Jesús Saurina, 2019. "The Real Effects of the Bank Lending Channel," Working Papers 1099, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Elien Meuleman & Rudi Vander Vennet, 2019. "Macroprudential Policy And Bank Systemic Risk," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 19/971, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Rustom M. Irani & Rajkamal Iyer & Ralf R. Meisenzahl & José-Luis Peydró, 2019. "The Rise of Shadow Banking: Evidence from Capital Regulation," Working Papers 1098, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Robert Clark & Hui Wang, 2019. "The Geographic Flow of Bank Funding and Access to Credit: Branch Networks, Local Synergies, and Competition," Working Papers tecipa-639, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Galina Besstremyannaya & Jaak Simm & Sergei Golovan, 2017. "Robust estimation of cost efficiency in non-parametric frontier models," Working Papers w0244, New Economic School (NES).
- Yuko Hashimoto & Signe Krogstrup, 2019. "Capital Flows: The Role of Bank and Nonbank Balance Sheets," IMF Working Papers 19/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Charles Gaa & Xuezhi Liu & Cameron MacDonald & Xiangjin Shen, 2019. "Assessing the Resilience of the Canadian Banking System," Staff Analytical Notes 2019-16, Bank of Canada.
- Jose L. Fillat & Stefania Garetto & Arthur V. Smith, 2018. "What are the consequences of global banking for the international transmission of shocks? A quantitative analysisâˆ—," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-303, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Oct 2018.
- Előd Takáts & Judit Temesvary, 2019. "How does the interaction of macroprudential and monetary policies affect cross-border bank lending?," BIS Working Papers 782, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jasper de Jong & Emmanuel de Veirman, 2019. "Heterogeneity and Asymmetric Macroeconomic Effects of Changes in Loan-to-Value Limits," DNB Working Papers 635, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.