Ilona Elzbieta Serwicka
|UK Trade Policy Observatory University of Sussex Jubilee Building Falmer BN1 9SL|
|Terminal Degree:||2015 Economics Subject Group; Business School; Newcastle University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(90%) Department of Economics Brighton, United Kingdom
Sussex Business School
University of Sussex
: +44 (0) 1273 678889
+44 (0)1273 873715
Jubilee Building G08, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9SL
RePEc:edi:ecsusuk (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Economics Subject Group Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
: 0191 2226000
Claremont Tower, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7RU
RePEc:edi:dencluk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ilona Elzbieta Serwicka & Jonathan Jones & Colin Wren, 2014. "The Motives for the FDI Location Choice in the `Old' and `New' Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa14p255, European Regional Science Association.
- Jones, Jonathan & Serwicka, Ilona & Wren, Colin, 2018. "Economic integration, border costs and FDI location: Evidence from the fifth European Union enlargement," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 193-205.
- Stephen Clarke & Ilona Serwicka & L. Alan Winters, 2017. "Will Brexit Raise the Cost of Living?," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 242(1), pages 37-50, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Stephen Clarke & Ilona Serwicka & L. Alan Winters, 2017.
"Will Brexit Raise the Cost of Living?,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 242(1), pages 37-50, November.
- Nogues, Julio, 2018. "Brexit trade impacts and Mercosur's negotiations with Europe," MPRA Paper 87416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ilona Elzbieta Serwicka should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.