Report NEP-INT-2014-12-24This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Monika Harach & Ernesto Rodriguez-Crespo, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment and Trade: A Bi-directional Gravity Approach," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 467, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mariasole BannÃ¢Ë†Å¡ÃƒÂ¶ & Diego Giuliani & Enrico Zaninotto, 2014. "Going abroad on regional shoulders: The role of spillovers on the composition of regional exports," DEM Discussion Papers 2014/06, Department of Economics and Management.
- Haaland, Jan I. & Venables, Anthony J, 2014. "Optimal trade policy with monopolistic competition and heterogeneous firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 10219, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koji Shintaku, 2014. "The Division of Labor within Firms, Optimal Entry, and Firm Productivity," Discussion papers e-14-012, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Maria Cipollina & David Laborde & Luca Salvatici, 2014. "The Tide That Does Not Raise All Boats: An Assessment of EU Preferential Trade Policies," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0194, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Cernat, Lucian, 2014. "Towards "trade policy analysis 2.0": From national comparative advantage to firm-level trade data," DG TRADE Chief Economist Notes 2014-4, Directorate General for Trade, European Commission.
- Sorgho, Zakaria, 2014. "RTAs’ Proliferation and Trade-diversion effects: Evidence of the “Spaghetti Bowl” Phenomenon," MPRA Paper 60503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kym Anderson, 2014. "Contributions of the GATT/WTO to global economic welfare: Empirical evidence," Departmental Working Papers 2014-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Jože Damijan & Črt Kostevc & Matija Rojec, "undated". "FDI, structural change and productivity growth: global supply chains at work in Central and Eastern European countries," IRMO Occasional Papers 3, Institute for Development and International Relations, Zagreb.
- Haeng-Sun Kim, 2014. "Firms' Leverage and Export Market Participation: Evidence from South Korea," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-38, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Demir, Banu & Javorcik, Beata, 2014. "Grin and Bear It: Producer-financed Exports from an Emerging Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 10142, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beghin, John C. & Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Gohin, Alexandre, 2014. "The impact of an EU-US Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership Agreement on Biofuel and Feedstock Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 38241, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- John C. Beghin & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Alexandre Gohin, 2014. "The impact of an EU-US Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership Agreement on Biofuel and Feedstock Markets," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 14-wp552, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Scott French, 2014. "Revealed Comparative Advantage: What Is it Good For?," Discussion Papers 2014-39, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Thanh Le & Cuong Le Van, 2014. "Trade Liberalization and Optimal R&D policies with Process Innovation," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14079, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Nasir, Shahbaz & Kalirajan, Kaliappa, 2014. "Modern Services Export Performances among Emerging and Developed Asian Economies," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 143, Asian Development Bank.
- Fracasso, Andrea & Sartori, Martina & Schiavo, Stefano, 2014. "Determinants of virtual water flows in the Mediterranean," MPRA Paper 60500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandra M. Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2014. "Trade Integration, Production Fragmentation and Performance in Europe - Blessing or Curse? A Comparative Analysis of the New Member States and the EU-15," wiiw Research Reports 397, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Rahul Mukherjee & Linda L. Tesar & Ron Alquist, 2014. "Liquidity-Driven FDI," IHEID Working Papers 17-2014, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 11 Dec 2014.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mavroidis, Petros C, 2014. "Embracing Diversity: Plurilateral Agreements and the Trading System," CEPR Discussion Papers 10204, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Minten, Bart & Tamru, Seneshaw & Kuma, Tadesse & Nyarko, Yaw, 2014. "Structure And Performance Of Ethiopia’S Coffee Export Sector," Working Papers 190733, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Martino Pelli & Jeanne Tschopp, 2014. "Hurricanes Revisited : Comparative Advantage as a Source of Heterogeneity," Cahiers de recherche 14-09, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Tadashi Ito & Toshihiro Okubo, 2014. "Product Quality and Intra-Industry Trade," CAMA Working Papers 2014-74, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Durevall, Dick & van der Weide, Roy, 2014. "Importing high food prices by exporting : rice prices in Lao PDR," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7119, The World Bank.
- Tobias Brändle, 2014. "Is Offshoring Linked to Offshoring Potential? - Evidence from German Linked Employer-Employee Data," IAW Discussion Papers 112, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Martin Coiteux & Patrick Rizzetto & Lena Suchanek & Jane Voll, 2014. "Why Do Canadian Firms Invest and Operate Abroad? Implications for Canadian Exports," Discussion Papers 14-7, Bank of Canada.
- Styliani Christodoulopoulou & Olegs Tkacevs, 2014. "Measuring the Effectiveness of Cost and Price Competitiveness in External Rebalancing of Euro Area Countries: What Do Alternative HCIs Tell Us?," Working Papers 2014/06, Latvijas Banka.
- Sunitha Raju, 2014. "Global Value Chains and Indian Food Sector: A Preliminary Analysis of Issues and Options," Working Papers 1423, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- Sascha O. Becker & Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2014. "Trade and Tasks: An Exploration over Three Decades in Germany," NBER Working Papers 20739, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bertoli, Simone & Dequiedt, Vianney & Zenou, Yves, 2014. "Can selective immigration policies reduce migrants' quality?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10169, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ilona Elzbieta Serwicka & Jonathan Jones & Colin Wren, 2014. "The Motives for the FDI Location Choice in the `Old' and `New' Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa14p255, European Regional Science Association.
- Marinov, Eduard, 2013. "Economic Partnership Agreements of the EU: Impact on Regional Integration in Africa," MPRA Paper 60299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Palma, Nuno, 2014. "Sailing away from Malthus: intercontinental trade and European economic growth, 1500-1800," Economic History Working Papers 60453, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.