Andrew Jay Schein
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Andrew Schein, 1995. "The Variances of Wholesale and Retail Prices: Tests of a Marshallian Hypothesis," Working Papers 95-15, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Schein, 2016. "Two suggestions to improve the outcomes of public-private partnerships," Global Business and Economics Review, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 18(3/4), pages 297-309.
- Schein, Andrew, 2012. "Institutional reversals and economic growth: Palestine 1516–1948," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 119-141, March.
- Schein, Andrew, 2002. "Concern for fair prices in the Israeli housing market," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 213-230, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Schein, Andrew, 2012.
"Institutional reversals and economic growth: Palestine 1516–1948,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 119-141, March.
- Dilli, Selin & Elert, Niklas, 2016. "The Diversity of Entrepreneurial Regimes in Europe," Working Paper Series 1118, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Schein, Andrew, 2002.
"Concern for fair prices in the Israeli housing market,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 213-230, April.
- Huang, Jen-Hung & Chang, Ching-Te & Chen, Cathy Yi-Hsuan, 2005. "Perceived fairness of pricing on the Internet," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 343-361, June.
- Kaplan, Sigal & de Abreu e Silva, João & Di Ciommo, Floridea, 2014. "The relationship between young people׳s transit use and their perceptions of equity concepts in transit service provision," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 79-87.
- Catoiu, Iacob & Vranceanu, Diana Maria & Tatu, Cristian, 2010. "Framing Influence on Fairness Perceptions of Differential Prices," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 158-172, September.
- Iacob Cătoiu & Diana Maria Vrânceanu & Alina Filip, 2010. "Setting Fair Prices – Fundamental Principle Of Sustainable Marketing," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(27), pages 115-128, February.
- Pick, Doreén & Zielke, Stephan, 2015. "How electricity providers communicate price increases – A qualitative analysis of notification letters," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 303-314.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrew Jay Schein should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.