Arjan Hille Schakel
|F. Valentijnstraat 110 1335 RJ Almere|
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (Free University Amsterdam)http://www.vu.nl/home/index.cfm
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Schakel, Arjan H., 2008.
"Validation of the Regional Authority Index,"
8972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Roberto Ezcurra, 2010.
"Does decentralization matter for regional disparities? A cross-country analysis,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 10(5), pages 619-644, September.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Roberto Ezcurra, 2009. "Does decentralization matter for regional disparities? A cross-country analysis," Working Papers 2009-04, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2009. "Does Decentralization Matter for Regional Disparities? A Cross-Country Analysis," SERC Discussion Papers 0025, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2009. "Does decentralization matter for regional disparities? A cross-country analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33244, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cull, Robert & Navajas, Sergio & Nishida, Ippei & Zeiler, Renate, 2013.
"A new index of the business environment for microfinance,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6625, The World Bank.
- Cull, Robert & Navajas, Sergio & Nishida, Ippei & Zeiler, Renate, 2015. "A New Index of the Business Environment for Microfinance," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 357-388.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2011.
"Can the economic impact of political decentralisation be measured?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8211, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "Can the economic impact of political decentralisation be measured?," Working Papers 2011-02, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Carlos Usabiaga & E. Macarena Hernández-Salmerón, 2016. "Regional Growth and Convergence in Spain: Is the Decentralization Model Important?," EcoMod2016 9358, EcoMod.
- Dr. Trudy Sutherland, 2017. "Managing Multi-Discipline Extended Programmes," EJMS European Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies Articles, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 5, EJMS May .
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Meix-Llop, Enric, 2012. "Do Fiscal and Political Decentralization Raise Students' Performance? A Cross-Country Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6722, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Liesbet Hooghe & Gary Marks, 2012. "Beyond Federalism - Estimating and Explaining the Territorial Structure of Government," KFG Working Papers p0037, Free University Berlin.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Roberto Ezcurra, 2010. "Does decentralization matter for regional disparities? A cross-country analysis," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(5), pages 619-644, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Arjan Hille Schakel should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.