Report NEP-PBE-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aidt, T. & Jensen, P.S., 2007. "The Taxman Tools Up: An Event History Study of the Introduction of the Personal Income Tax in Western Europe, 1815-1941," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0766, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Thor O. Thoresen & Jørgen Aasness & Zhiyang Jia, 2008. "More realistic estimates of revenue changes from tax cuts," Discussion Papers 545, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- AKM Matiur Rahman & Sabera Yasmin, 2008. "Estimating Revenue Losses Evolve from Tax Evasions in Bangladesh:," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2008-19, American International University-Bangladesh, Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised Jun 2008.
- Schakel, Arjan H., 2008. "Validation of the Regional Authority Index," MPRA Paper 8972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johann K. Brunner & Susanne Pech, 2008. "Optimum taxation of inheritances," Economics working papers 2008-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Hans-Jörg Trenz, 2008. "In Search of the European Public Sphere: Between Normative Overstrech and Empirical Disenchantment," RECON Online Working Papers Series 7, RECON.
- Kaplanoglou, G. & Newbery , D.M., 2008. "Horizontal Inequity and Vertical Redistribution with Indirect Taxes: the Greek Case," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0806, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Golden, M. & Picci, L., 2007. "Pork Barrel Politics in Postwar Italy, 1953–1994," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0767, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:9018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher Bruce & Jeremy Clark, 2008. "The Efficiency of Direct Public Involvement in Environmental Policymaking: An Experimental Test," Working Papers in Economics 08/08, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.