|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Business and Economics Lisboa, Portugal
Universidade Nova de Lisboa
: (351) 21 3801638
(351) 21 3870933
Campus de Campolide, 1099-032 Lisboa
RePEc:edi:feunlpt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Rocha, M. & Greve, T., 2016. "Contracting in a market with differential information," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1657, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Marta Rocha & Michelle Baddeley & Michael G. Pollitt, 2013. "Addressing self-disconnection among prepayment energy consumers: A behavioural approach," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1353, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Marta Rocha & Michelle Baddeley & Michael G. Pollitt, 2013.
"Addressing self-disconnection among prepayment energy consumers: A behavioural approach,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1353, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pollitt, M. G., 2016. "Electricity network charging for flexibility," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1656, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Oseni, Musiliu O., 2015. "Assessing the consumers’ willingness to adopt a prepayment metering system in Nigeria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 154-165.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2016-12-04. Author is listed
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2013-12-29. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2016-12-04. Author is listed
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2016-12-04. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2013-12-29. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marta Rocha should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.