Report NEP-BEC-2016-12-04This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jayati Sarkar & Ekta Selarka, 2015. "Women on Board and Performance of Family Firms: Evidence from India," Working Papers 2015-130, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Maurizio Cisi & Francesco Devicienti & Alessandro Manello & Davide Vannoni, 2016. "The Impact of Formal Networking on the Performance of SMEs," Working papers 039, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Annamaria Menichini & Francesca Toscano, 2016. "Rating Change and CEO Turnover," CSEF Working Papers 459, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Rocha, M. & Greve, T., 2016. "Contracting in a market with differential information," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1657, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bernhard Dachs & Martin Hud & Christian Köhler & Bettina Peters, 2016. "Employment Effects of Innovations over the Business Cycle: Firm-Level Evidence from European Countries," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-20, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Alviarez, Vanessa & Cravino, Javier & Levchenko, Andrei A., 2016. "The growth of multinational firms in the Great Recession," CEPR Discussion Papers 11637, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gaston Navarro & Julio Blanco, 2016. "Equilibrium Default and the Unemployment Accelerator," 2016 Meeting Papers 1502, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Stephan Kampelmann & Benoît Mahy & François Rycx & Guillaume Vermeylen, 2016. "Who is your perfect match? Educational norms, educational mismatch and firm profitability," Working Papers CEB 16-050, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Omar Blanco & Simone Alfarano, 2016. "Granularity of the business cycle fluctuations: The Spanish case," Working Papers 2016/25, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Gidehag, Anton & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2016. "Recruiting for Small Business Growth: Micro-level Evidence," Working Papers 2016:6, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Chen Yeh & David Argente, 2016. "A Menu Cost Model with Price Experimentation," 2016 Meeting Papers 1515, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nifo, Annamaria & Ruberto, Sabrina & Vecchione, Gaetano, 2016. "Does institutional quality matter for lending relationships? Evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 75279, University Library of Munich, Germany.