Èric Roca Fernández
(Eric Roca Fernandez)
|Last Name:||Roca Fernandez|
|Terminal Degree:||2018 Institut de Recherche Économique et Sociale (IRES); Louvain Institute of data Analysis and Modelling in Economics and Statistics (LIDAM); Université Catholique de Louvain (from RePEc Genealogy)|
École d'Économie d'Aix-Marseille Aix-en-Provence/Marseille, France
+33 4 13 55 25 45
+33 4 91 59 89 24
5-9 Boulevard Bourdet, CS 50498 - 13205 Marseille Cedex 1
RePEc:edi:amseafr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Èric Roca Fernández, 2020. "In the name of the father: inheritance systems and the dynamics of state capacity," Post-Print hal-02469784, HAL.
- Anastasia Litina & Èric Roca Fernández, 2020.
"Celestial enlightenment: eclipses, curiosity and economic development among pre-modern ethnic groups,"
AMSE Working Papers
2040, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Anastasia Litina & Èric Roca Fernández, 2020. "Celestial enlightenment: eclipses, curiosity and economic development among pre-modern ethnic groups [Working Papers / Documents de travail]," Working Papers halshs-03044843, HAL.
- Roca Fernandez, Eric & Litina, Anastasia, 2020. "The Terror of History: Solar Eclipses and the Origins of Social Complexity and Complex Thinking," VfS Annual Conference 2020 (Virtual Conference): Gender Economics 224553, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Annalisa Frigo & Eric Roca Fernandez, 2019. "Roots of Gender Equality: the Persistent Effect of Beguinages on Attitudes Toward Women," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2019013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Eric Roca Fernández, 2016. "Inheritance Systems and the Dynamics of State Capacity in Medieval Europe," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2016004, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (3) 2020-03-16 2020-11-23 2020-12-21. Author is listed
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (3) 2019-09-02 2020-12-21 2021-01-25. Author is listed
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (3) 2019-09-02 2020-11-23 2020-12-21. Author is listed
- NEP-GEN: Gender (1) 2019-09-02
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2019-09-02
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2020-12-21
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Eric Roca Fernandez
(Eric Roca Fernandez) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.