(99%) Wirtschaftswissenschaftliches Zentrum Basel, Switzerland
Peter-Merian-Weg 6, Postfach, CH-4002 Basel
RePEc:edi:wwzbsch (more details at EDIRC)
(1%) Reserve Bank of IndiaMumbai, India
RePEc:edi:rbigvin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Lengwiler, Yvan & Rishabh, Kumar, 2017. "Credit from the Monopoly Bank," Working papers 2017/15, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Madhusudan Mohanty & Kumar Rishabh, 2016. "Financial intermediation and monetary policy transmission in EMEs: What has changed post-2008 crisis?," BIS Working Papers 546, Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Madhusudan Mohanty & Kumar Rishabh, 2016.
"Financial intermediation and monetary policy transmission in EMEs: What has changed post-2008 crisis?,"
BIS Working Papers
546, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jessica James & Michael Leister & Christoph Rieger, 2017. "An empirical method of calculating the term premium," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(12), pages 1783-1793, December.
- Victor Pontines & Reza Y. Siregar, 2017. "Non-core liabilities and monetary policy transmission in Indonesia during the post-2007 global financial crisis," CAMA Working Papers 2017-78, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jagjit Chadha & Young-Kwan Kang, 2016. "Finance and Credit in a Model of Monetary Policy," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 471, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- M. Tiunova G. & М. Тиунова Г., 2018. "Влияние Внешних Шоков На Российскую Экономику // The Impact Of External Shocks On The Russian Economy," Финансы: теория и практика/Finance: Theory and Practice // Finance: Theory and Practice, ФГОБУВО Финансовый университет при Правительстве Российской Федерации // Financial University under The Government of Russian Federation, vol. 22(4), pages 146-170.
- Shesadri Banerjee & Parantap Basu & Chetan Ghate & Pawan Gopalakrishnan & Sargam Gupta, 2018. "A Monetary Business Cycle Model for India," CEGAP Working Papers 2018_01, Durham University Business School.
- Ashima Goyal & Rajeswari Sengupta & Akhilesh Verma, 2019. "External debt financing and macroeconomic instability in emerging market economies," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2019-013, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kumar Rishabh should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.