Lincoln Business School Lincoln, United Kingdom
University of Lincoln
Brayford Pool, Lincoln, LN6 7TS
RePEc:edi:deulhuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Rahman, Mahfuzur & Billah, Md Morsaline & Hack-Polay, Dieu & Alam, Ashraful, 2020. "The use of biotechnologies in textile processing and environmental sustainability: An emerging market context," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 159(C).
- Dieu Hack-Polay & Justice Tenna Ogbaburu & Mahfuzur Rahman & Ali B Mahmoud, 2020. "Immigrant entrepreneurs in rural England â€“ An examination of the socio- cultural barriers facing migrant small businesses in Lincolnshire," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 35(7), pages 676-694, November.
- Mansura Akter & Mahfuzur Rahman & Dragana Radicic, 2019. "Women Entrepreneurship in International Trade: Bridging the Gap by Bringing Feminist Theories into Entrepreneurship and Internationalization Theories," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(22), pages 1-28, November.
- M. Shahriar Akter & Jay Rajasekera & M. Mahfuzur Rahman, 2010. "Serving the poor by marketing information: developing a sustainable village phone model in Bangladesh," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3/4), pages 288-309.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Rahman, Mahfuzur & Billah, Md Morsaline & Hack-Polay, Dieu & Alam, Ashraful, 2020.
"The use of biotechnologies in textile processing and environmental sustainability: An emerging market context,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 159(C).
- Maria Giuffrida & Riccardo Mangiaracina, 2020. "Green Practices for Global Supply Chains in Diverse Industrial, Geographical, and Technological Settings: A Literature Review and Research Agenda," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(23), pages 1-18, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mahfuzur Rahman should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.