Carlos J. Perez
(Carlos J. Pérez)
|Facultad de Economía y Empresa Universidad Diego Portales Avenida Santa Clara Nº 797 8581169 Huechuraba, Chile|
Facultad de Economía y Empresa Santiago, Chile
Universidad Diego Portales
RePEc:edi:feudpcl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Carlos J. Perez & Manuel Santos, 2017. "On the Dynamics of Speculation in a Model of Bubbles and Manias," Working Papers 2017-02, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Carlos J.PÃ©rez & Carlos J.Ponce, 2013. "Disruption costs and the choice of technology," ILADES-UAH Working Papers inv292, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business.
- Carlos J. Perez & Manuel S. Santos, 2011. "Currency Speculation in a Game-Theoretic Model of International Reserves," Working Papers 2011-2, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Pérez, Carlos J. & Ponce, Carlos J., 2015. "Disruption costs, learning by doing, and technology adoption," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 64-75.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Pérez, Carlos J. & Ponce, Carlos J., 2015.
"Disruption costs, learning by doing, and technology adoption,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 64-75.
- Huang, Weihong & Zhang, Yang, 2018. "Technological gap and heterogeneous oligopoly," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1-7.
- Guo, Jianfeng & Pan, Jiaofeng & Guo, Jianxin & Gu, Fu & Kuusisto, Jari, 2019. "Measurement framework for assessing disruptive innovations," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 250-265.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2013-12-15. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2011-04-30. Author is listed
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 2011-04-30. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2011-04-30. Author is listed
- NEP-MST: Market Microstructure (1) 2017-04-30. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2017-04-30. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Carlos J. Perez
(Carlos J. Pérez) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.