Currency Speculation in a Game-Theoretic Model of International Reserves
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCurrency speculation; international reserves; currency crises; global games; asymmetric information.;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2011-04-30 (Game Theory)
- NEP-IFN-2011-04-30 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2011-04-30 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mia:wpaper:2011-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Parmeter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demiaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .