Economics Department Providence, Rhode Island (United States)
RePEc:edi:edbrous (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Cosimo Petracchi, 2021. "Mr. Keynes and the “Classics”; A Suggested Reinterpretation," NBER Working Papers 29158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cosimo Petracchi, 2021. "The Mussa Puzzle: A Generalization," Working Papers 2021-001, Brown University, Department of Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Cosimo Petracchi, 2021.
"The Mussa Puzzle: A Generalization,"
2021-001, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Victor Shevchuk & Roman Kopych, 2021. "Exchange Rate Volatility, Currency Misalignment, and Risk of Recession in the Central and Eastern European Countries," Risks, MDPI, vol. 9(5), pages 1-19, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2021-02-01 2021-08-23. Author is listed
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (2) 2021-02-01 2021-08-23. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2021-02-01. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2021-08-23. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2021-08-23. Author is listed
- NEP-ISF: Islamic Finance (1) 2021-08-23. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2021-08-23. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2021-02-01. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2021-08-23. Author is listed
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2021-08-23. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Cosimo Petracchi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.