|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultatea de Marketing Bucureşti, Romania
Academia de Studii Economice din Bucureşti
6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST
RePEc:edi:fmasero (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Alma Pentescu, 2016. "Millennials, Peer-to-Peer Accommodation and the Hotel Industry," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 262-267, February.
- PENTESCU Alma & CETINÄ‚ Iuliana & ORZAN Gheorghe, 2016. "Are The Romanian Healthcare Services Competitive On The International Market?," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 68(5), pages 139-148, December.
- BUDAC Adriana Camelia & PENTESCU Alma, 2015. "Promoting Entrepreneurship In Romania: An Impact Study Within Recent Graduates Of Economic Sciences," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 10(1), pages 35-46, April.
- PENTESCU Alma, 2014. "Healthcare Quality - A Managerial Approach," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 9(3), pages 68-81, December.
- DUMITRESCU Luigi & CETINA Iuliana & PENTESCU Alma, 2014. "Positioning Romania As A Tourism Destination Based On The Information From Online Travel Guides," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 9(1), pages 59-65, April.
- DUMITRESCU Luigi & RADULESCU Violeta & PENTESCU Alma, 2012. "Knowing Employees` Perceptions - Determinant In Creating A Successful Organizational Culture," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(3), pages 142-150.
- Luigi DUMITRESCU & Iuliana CETINA & Alma PENTESCU, 2012. "Employee Satisfaction Measurement – Part of Internal Marketing," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(1), pages 37-48, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alma Pentescu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.