|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Science Policy Research Unit (SPRU) Brighton, United Kingdom
Sussex Business School
University of Sussex
: +44 (0)1273 686758
+44 (0)1273 685865
Jubilee Building G08, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9SL
RePEc:edi:spessuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Vandana Ujjual & Parimal Patel & Rishikesha T. Krishnan & Srivardhini Keshavamurthy & RueyLin Hsiao & Frank Yan Zhao, 2011. "Management and Organisation of Knowledge Creation in Emerging Markets: a Perspective from subsidiaries of EU MNEs," SPRU Working Paper Series 192, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Parimal Patel, 2011. "Location of Innovative Activities of EU Large Firms," SPRU Working Paper Series 190, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Christian Le Bas & Parimal Patel, 2007. "Related variety and regional growth in Italy," SPRU Working Paper Series 164, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Paola Giuri & Myriam Mariani & Stefano Brusoni & Gustavo Crespi & Dominique Francoz & Alfonso Gambardella & Walter Garcia-Fontes & Aldo Geuna & Raul Gonzales & Dietmar Harhoff & Karin Hoisl & Christia, 2005.
"Everything you Always Wanted to Know about Inventors (but Never Asked): Evidence from the PatVal-EU Survey,"
LEM Papers Series
2005/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Brusoni, Stefano & Crespi, Gustavo & Francoz, Dominique & Gambardella, Alfonso & Garcia-Fontes, Walter & Geuna, Aldo & Giuri, Paola & Gonzales, Raul & Harhoff, Dietmar & Hoisl, Karin & LeBas, Christia, 2006. "Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Inventors (But Never Asked): Evidence from the PatVal-EU Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 5752, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Hoisl, Karin, 2006. "Everything you Always Wanted to Know About Inventors (But Never Asked): Evidence from the PatVal-EU Survey," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 1261, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Christian Le Bas & Pari Patel, 2005. "Does internationalisation of technology determine technological diversification in large firms?," SPRU Working Paper Series 128, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- D'Este, P. & Patel, P., 2007. "University-industry linkages in the UK: What are the factors underlying the variety of interactions with industry?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1295-1313, November.
- Robertson, Paul L. & Patel, Parimal R., 2007. "New wine in old bottles: Technological diffusion in developed economies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 708-721, June.
- C. Gay & C. Le Bas & P. Patel & K. Touach, 2005. "The determinants of patent citations: an empirical analysis of French and British patents in the US," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 339-350.
- Christian Le Bas & Pari Patel, 2005. "Does Internationalisation of Technology Determine Technological Diversification in Large Firms ? An Empirical Study," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 110(1), pages 157-174.
- Sybille Hinze & Jane Calvert & Thomas Reiss & Jacky Senker & Pari Patel, 2003. "International benchmarking of biotech research centres," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 85-89, August.
- J Calvert & P Patel, 2003. "University-industry research collaborations in the UK: Bibliometric trends," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 85-96, April.
- Patel, Pari & Vega, Modesto, 1999. "Patterns of internationalisation of corporate technology: location vs. home country advantages1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 145-155, March.
- Patel, Pari & Pavitt, Keith, 1997. "The technological competencies of the world's largest firms: Complex and path-dependent, but not much variety," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 141-156, May.
- Patel, Pari, 1995. "Localised Production of Technology for Global Markets," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 141-153, February.
- Patel, Parimal & Pavitt, Keith, 1994. "The continuing, widespread (and neglected) importance of improvements in mechanical technologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 533-545, September.
- Pari Patel & Keith Pavitt, 1991. "Large Firms in the Production of the World’s Technology: An Important Case of “Non-Globalisation”," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(1), pages 1-21, March.
- K. Pavitt & P. Patel, 1990. "L'accumulation technologique en France : ce que les statistiques de brevets tendent à montrer," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 51(1), pages 10-32.
- Patel, Pari & Pavitt, Keith, 1990. "The importance of the technological activities of the world's largest firms," World Patent Information, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 89-94.
- Luc Soete & Pari Patel, 1985. "Recherche-développement, importations de technologie et croissance économique : une tentative de comparaison internationale," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 36(5), pages 975-1000.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors
- Euclidian citation score
- Record of graduates
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Parimal Patel should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.