Report NEP-INO-2005-03-20This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kazuyuki Motohashi & Xiao Yun, 2005. "China's Innovation System Reform and Growing Industry and Science Linkages," Discussion papers 05011, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Aled ab Iorwerth, . "Canada’s Low Business R&D Intensity: the Role of Industry Composition," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2005-03, Department of Finance Canada.
- Poldahl, Andreas & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2005. "Is There Really an Inverted U-shaped Relation Between Competition and R&D?," Working Paper Series 204, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-03-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby, 2005. "Socio-economic Impact of Nanoscale Science: Initial Results and NanoBank," NBER Working Papers 11181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Sharpe & Jeremy Smith, 2005. "Measuring the Impact of Research on Well-being: A Survey of Indicators of Well-being," CSLS Research Reports 2005-02, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Klara Sabirianova Peter & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2004. "Distance to the Efficiency Frontier and FDI Spillovers," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-721, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Simona Iammarino & Cecilia Jona-Lasini & Susanna Mantegazza, 2004. "Labour productivity, ICT and regions: The revival of Italian “dualism”?," SPRU Working Paper Series 127, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Christian Le Bas & Pari Patel, 2005. "Does internationalisation of technology determine technological diversification in large firms?," SPRU Working Paper Series 128, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Mike Bartholomaei, 2005. "To Know is to Be: Three Perspectives on the Codification of Knowledge," SPRU Working Paper Series 131, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.