L'accumulation technologique en France : ce que les statistiques de brevets tendent à montrer
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bas, Christian Le & Sierra, Christophe, 2002. "'Location versus home country advantages' in R&D activities: some further results on multinationals' locational strategies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 589-609, May.
- Bergeron, Sophie & Lallich, Stephane & Le Bas, Christian, 1998. "Location of innovating activities, industrial structure and techno-industrial clusters in the French economy, 1985-1990. Evidence from US patenting," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7-8), pages 733-751, April.
- Christian Le Bas & Parimal Patel, 2007. "Related variety and regional growth in Italy," SPRU Working Paper Series 164, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Stéphane LALLICH & Christian LE BAS, 2006. "Industrial Location Of Innovative Activities And Techno-Industrial Clusters: Astructuralist Approach To National Innovation Systems," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 24, pages 61-84.
- Jean-Christophe Bussy & Catherine Carpentier & Isabelle Kabla, 1994. "Les entreprises françaises à l'heure du brevet européen," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 275(1), pages 55-70.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:recind:rei_0154-3229_1990_num_51_1_1301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/rei .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.