Bernard E. Paulre
(Bernard E. Paulré)
|Centre d'économie de la Sorbonne (C. E. S.) Maison des Sciences Economiques Université Paris 1 Sorbonne 106-112, Boulevard de l'Hôpital 75013 PARIS|
|01 44 07 81 77|
(in no particular order)
Innovation Systèmes Stratégies (ISYS)http://matisse.univ-paris1.fr
Modélisations Appliquées, Trajectoires Institutionnelles, Stratégies Socio-Économiques (MATISSE) (Applied Modeling, Institutional Trajectories, Socio-Economic Strategies)
Centre d'Économie de la Sorbonne (Sorbonne Economic Centre)
Université Paris 1 (Panthéon-Sorbonne) (University of Paris 1)
01 44 07 81 81
01 44 07 81 83
106-112, boulevard de l'Hôpital 75647 PARIS CEDEX 13
RePEc:edi:matp1fr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Lucarelli, Stefano & Paulré, Bernard, 2015. "Introduction to "The Schumpeterian Theory of Economic Development. A Century Later"," European Journal of Economic and Social Systems, Lavoisier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 7-10.
- Paulré, Bernard, 2005. "Towards a Connexionist Theory of the Firm. How Knowledge is Treated in Economic Analysis," European Journal of Economic and Social Systems, Lavoisier, vol. 18(1), pages 13-27.
- Paulré, Bernard, 2005. "Self-organization in Economics. Introduction," European Journal of Economic and Social Systems, Lavoisier, vol. 18(2), pages 157-165.
- Paulré, Bernard, 2003. "Editorial," European Journal of Economic and Social Systems, Lavoisier, vol. 16(1), pages 7-10.
- Pereira, Javier & Paulre, Bernard, 2001. "Flexibility in manufacturing systems: A relational and a dynamic approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 70-82, April.
- Roush, F. W., 1982. "System dynamics and the analysis of change : B.E. Paulre, ed., Proc. 6th Internat. Conf. on System Dynamics and the Analysis of Change, Paris, France, 1980. Amsterdam: North-Holland, 1981, xiii+394 pp," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 224-226, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Pereira, Javier & Paulre, Bernard, 2001.
"Flexibility in manufacturing systems: A relational and a dynamic approach,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 70-82, April.
- Seebacher, Gottfried & Winkler, Herwig, 2014. "Evaluating flexibility in discrete manufacturing based on performance and efficiency," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 340-351.
- Olivella, Jordi & Corominas, Albert & Pastor, Rafael, 2010. "An entropy-based measurement of working time flexibility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 253-260, January.
- Georgiadis, Patroklos & Michaloudis, Charalampos, 2012. "Real-time production planning and control system for job-shop manufacturing: A system dynamics analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 94-104.
- Paredes-Frigolett, Harold & Pyka, Andreas & Pereira, Javier & Gomes, Luiz Flávio Autran Monteiro, 2014. "Ranking the performance of national innovation systems in the Iberian Peninsula and Latin America from a neo-Schumpeterian economics perspective," FZID Discussion Papers 95-2014, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bernard E. Paulre
(Bernard E. Paulré) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.