Department of Economics Piraeus, Greece
University of Piraeus
+30 210 4142300
+30 210 4142301
Karaoli - Dimitriou 80, 18534 Piraeus
RePEc:edi:depirgr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Papafilis, Michalis-Panayiotis & Psillaki, Maria & Margaritis, Dimitris, 2020.
"The effect of the PSI in the relationship between sovereign and bank credit risk: Evidence from the Euro Area,"
98182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michalis-Panayiotis Papafilis & Maria Psillaki & Dimitris Margaritis, 2019. "The Effect of the PSI in the Relationship Between Sovereign and Bank Credit Risk: Evidence from the Euro Area," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 23(3-4), pages 211-272, September.
- Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Papafilis, Michalis & Vlassopoulos, Thomas, 2018. "Some Thoughts on the External Finance Premium and the Cost of Internal Finance," MPRA Paper 85261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Papafilis, Michalis-Panayiotis & Psillaki, Maria & Margaritis, Dimitris, 2015. "Interdependence between Sovereign and Bank CDS Spreads in Eurozone during the European Debt Crisis - The PSI Effect," MPRA Paper 68037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2015-12-01 2020-02-03. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (2) 2015-12-01 2020-02-03. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2015-12-01. Author is listed
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2015-12-01. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2018-04-16. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Michalis-Panayiotis Papafilis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.