|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||(from RePEc Genealogy)|
(45%) Tel Aviv University, Blavatnik School of Computer Sciencehttp://www.cs.tau.ac.il
Israel, Tel Aviv
(45%) Tel Aviv University, School of Mathematical Scienceshttp://www.math.tau.ac.il
Israel, Tel Aviv
(10%) Center for the Study of Rationality Jerusalem, Israel
Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Feldman Building - Givat Ram - 91904 Jerusalem
RePEc:edi:crihuil (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Ilan Nehama, 2016. "Analyzing Games with Ambiguous Player Types Using the MINthenMAX Decision Model," Discussion Paper Series dp700, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Ilan Nehama, 2013. "Complexity of Optimal Lobbying in Threshold Aggregation," Discussion Paper Series dp642, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Ilan Nehama, 2011. "Approximate Judgement Aggregation," Discussion Paper Series dp574r, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, revised 11 2011.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (2) 2011-12-13 2013-08-05. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (2) 2011-12-13 2016-10-02. Author is listed
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2013-08-05. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2016-10-02. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2013-08-05. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ilan Nehama
(אילן נחמה) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.