[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Karthik Nadella to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics (FARE) Guelph, Canada
University of Guelph
(519)824-4120 x 53532
J.D. MacLachlan Building, 50 Stone Road East, Guelph, ON, N1G4K3
RePEc:edi:dagueca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Nadella, Karthik & Deaton, Brady & Lawley, Chad & Weersink, Alfons, 2014. "Do farmers treat rented land differently than the land they own? A fixed effects model of farmer’s decision to adopt conservation practices on owned and rented land," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170633, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Nadella, Karthik & Deaton, Brady & Lawley, Chad & Weersink, Alfons, 2014.
"Do farmers treat rented land differently than the land they own? A fixed effects model of farmer’s decision to adopt conservation practices on owned and rented land,"
2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota
170633, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Curtis L. Rollins & Stephanie R. Simpson & Peter C. Boxall, 2018. "Evaluating an Agricultural Extension Program Aimed at Improving Biodiversity in Alberta, Canada," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 66(2), pages 331-353, June.
- Capmourteres, Virginia & Adams, Justin & Berg, Aaron & Fraser, Evan & Swanton, Clarence & Anand, Madhur, 2018. "Precision conservation meets precision agriculture: A case study from southern Ontario," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 176-185.
- Eric T. Micheels & Andreas Boecker, 2017. "Competitive strategies among Ontario farms marketing direct to consumers," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-23, December.
- B. James Deaton & Chad Lawley & Karthik Nadella, 2018.
"Renters, landlords, and farmland stewardship,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 49(4), pages 521-531, July.
- Wendiam Sawadgo & Wendong Zhang & Alejandro Plastina, 2020. "What Drives Landowners' Conservation Decisions? Evidence from Iowa," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 20-wp610, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Karthik Nadella should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.