Kabeya Clement Mulamba
|First Name:||Kabeya Clement|
College of Business and Economics Auckland Park, South Africa
University of Johannesburg
RePEc:edi:serauza (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Kabeya Clement Mulamba, 2021. "Relationship between education and householdsâ€™ electricity-saving behaviour in South Africa: A multilevel logistic analysis," Working Papers 845, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Kabeya Clement Mulamba & Fiona Tergenna, 2019. "Spatial dependence of per capita property tax income in South Africa," Working Papers 801, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Kabeya C. Mulamba & Fiona Tregenna, 2020. "Spatially varying relationships between municipal operating expenditure and its determinants: The case of South Africa," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 396-420, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2021-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2021-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2019-10-14. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2019-10-14. Author is listed
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2019-10-14. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2019-10-14. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kabeya Clement Mulamba should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.