(50%) Department of Economics, Mathematics and Statistics London, United Kingdom
RePEc:edi:debbkuk (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) School of Economics Bristol, United Kingdom
University of Bristol
RePEc:edi:debriuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Rubens Morita & Zacharias Psaradakis & Martín Sola & Patricio Yunis, 2022. "On Testing for Bubbles During Hyperinflations," Department of Economics Working Papers 2022_02, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Yunus Aksoy & Rubens Morita & Zacharias Psaradakis, 2019.
"The Chair of the U.S. Federal Reserve and the Macroeconomic Causality Regimes,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Yunus Aksoy & Rubens Morita & Zacharias Psaradakis, 2019. "The Chair of the U.S. Federal Reserve and the Macroeconomic Causality Regimes," BCAM Working Papers 1910, Birkbeck Centre for Applied Macroeconomics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2020-02-03 2020-03-02. Author is listed
- NEP-ETS: Econometric Time Series (2) 2020-03-02 2022-04-25. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2020-02-03 2020-03-02. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (2) 2020-02-03 2022-04-25. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2022-04-25. Author is listed
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2022-04-25. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rubens Morita should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.