Report NEP-ETS-2020-03-02This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Jaqueson K. Galimberti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ETS
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leybourne, Stephen J & Harvey, David I & Taylor, AM Robert, 2020. "Simple Tests for Stock Return Predictability with Improved Size and Power Properties," Essex Finance Centre Working Papers 26886, University of Essex, Essex Business School.
- Canova, Fabio, 2020. "FAQ: How do I extract the output gap?," Working Paper Series 386, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Lian An & Mark A. Wynne & Ren Zhang, 2020. "Shock-Dependent Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Evidence Based on a Narrative Sign Approach," Globalization Institute Working Papers 379, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Rob Luginbuhl, 2020. "Estimation of the Financial Cycle with a Rank-Reduced Multivariate State-Space Model," CPB Discussion Paper 409.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Aydin, Mucahit, 2019. "A New Nonlinear Wavelet-Based Unit Root Test with Structural Breaks," MPRA Paper 98693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mogaji, Peter Kehinde, 2018. "ARDL Bounds Tests for Neutrality and Superneutrality of Money towards Monetary Integration of West Africa," MPRA Paper 98741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marek Chudy & Sayar Karmakar & Wei Biao Wu, 2020. "Long-term prediction intervals of economic time series," Papers 2002.05384, arXiv.org.
- Taco de Wolff & Alejandro Cuevas & Felipe Tobar, 2020. "Gaussian process imputation of multiple financial series," Papers 2002.05789, arXiv.org.
- Furuoka, Fumitaka & Pui, Kiew Ling & Ezeoke, Chinyere Mary Rose & Jacob, Ray Ikechukwu & Yaya, OlaOluwa S, 2019. "Growth Slowdowns and Middle-Income Trap: Evidence from New Unit Root Framework," MPRA Paper 98672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filippo Beltrami & Andrew Burlinson & Luigi Grossi & Monica Giulietti & Paul Rowley & Grant Wilson, 2020. "Where did the time (series) go? Estimation of marginal emission factors with autoregressive components," Working Papers 02/2020, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Yunus Aksoy & Rubens Morita & Zacharias Psaradakis, 2019. "The Chair of the U.S. Federal Reserve and the Macroeconomic Causality Regimes," CESifo Working Paper Series 8035, CESifo.