Marcel C. Minutolo
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Katz Graduate School of Business Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States)
University of Pittsburgh
: (412) 648-1500
372 Mervis Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15260
RePEc:edi:gspitus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Qin Yang & Marcel C. Minutolo, 2016. "The Strategic Approaches for a New Typology of Firm Patent Portfolios," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(02), pages 1-18, April.
- Geng, Qin & Minutolo, Marcel C., 2010. "Failure fee under stochastic demand and information asymmetry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 269-279, November.
- Jerry Zoffer & Asma Bahurmoz & Mohammed K. Hamid & Marcel Minutolo & Thomas Saaty, 2008. "Synthesis of Complex Criteria Decision Making: A Case Towards a Consensus Agreement for a Middle East Conflict Resolution," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 363-385, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jerry Zoffer & Asma Bahurmoz & Mohammed K. Hamid & Marcel Minutolo & Thomas Saaty, 2008.
"Synthesis of Complex Criteria Decision Making: A Case Towards a Consensus Agreement for a Middle East Conflict Resolution,"
Group Decision and Negotiation,
Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 363-385, September.
- Gawlik, Remigiusz, 2014.
"Zastosowanie metody analitycznego procesu sieciowego do wspierania racjonalnych wyborów młodych Europejczyków
[Enhancing Rational Choices of Young Europeans with use of Analytic Network Process]," MPRA Paper 62442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gawlik, Remigiusz, 2014. "Application of Artificial Intelligence Methods for Analysis of Material and Non-material Determinants of Functioning of Young Europeans in Times of Crisis in the Eurozone," MPRA Paper 62444, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Gawlik, Remigiusz, 2016. "Methodological Aspects of Qualitative-Quantitative Analysis of Decision-Making Processes," MPRA Paper 72362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valentina Ferretti & Silvia Pomarico, 2012. "Integrated sustainability assessments: a spatial multicriteria evaluation for siting a waste incinerator plant in the Province of Torino (Italy)," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 14(5), pages 843-867, October.
- Gawlik, Remigiusz, 2014. "Zastosowanie metody analitycznego procesu sieciowego do wspierania racjonalnych wyborów młodych Europejczyków
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marcel C. Minutolo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.