|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics and Finance Guelph, Canada
College of Business and Economics
University of Guelph
: (519) 824-4120 ext. 53898
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1
RePEc:edi:degueca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Martin, P. & Sadanand, A., 1996. "Outside Options in Nash Bargaining," Working Papers 1996-3, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- John Livernois & Patrick Martin, 2001. "Price, scarcity rent, and a modified r per cent rule for non-renewable resources," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 34(3), pages 827-845, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- John Livernois & Patrick Martin, 2001.
"Price, scarcity rent, and a modified r per cent rule for non-renewable resources,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 34(3), pages 827-845, August.
- Alain Jean-Marie & Michel Moreaux & Mabel Tidball, 2011. "Carbon sequestration in leaky reservoirs," Post-Print hal-00863230, HAL.
- Livernois, J. & Thille, H. & Zhang, X., 2003.
"A Test of the Hotelling Rule Using Old-Growth Timber Data,"
2003-4, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- John Livernois & Henry Thille & Xianqiang Zhang, 2006. "A test of the Hotelling rule using old-growth timber data," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(1), pages 163-186, February.
- Frederick Van der Ploeg & Cees A. Withagen, 2011. "Too Little Oil, Too Much Coal: Optimal Carbon Tax and when to Phase in Oil, Coal and Renewables," CESifo Working Paper Series 3526, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Magne, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2006.
"A Hotelling model with a ceiling on the stock of pollution,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2875-2904, December.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2005. "A Hotelling Model with a Ceiling on the Stock of Pollution," IDEI Working Papers 368, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Bertrand Magne & Michel Moreaux, 2003. "A Hotelling Model with a Ceiling on the Stock of Pollution," Emory Economics 0321, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Athanasios Kampas & Stelios Rozakis, 2017. "On the Scarcity Value of Irrigation Water: Juxtaposing Two Market Estimating Approaches," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 31(4), pages 1257-1269, March.
- John Hartwick & Andrei Bazhanov & Zhen Song, 2007. "Declining Exhaustible Resource Rent with Small, Distinct Extractive Firms," Working Papers 1139, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2003. "From Coal to Clean Energy : Hotelling with a Limit on the Stock of Externalities," IDEI Working Papers 229, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- John Hartwick & Andrei Bazhanov & Zhen Song, 2007. "The Extractive Firm's Cost Spillover Tax for the Extended Hotelling Model," Working Papers 1169, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hart, Rob, 2016. "Non-renewable resources in the long run," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-20.
- van Veldhuizen, Roel & Sonnemans, Joep, 2014.
"Nonrenewable resources, strategic behavior and the hotelling rule: An experiment,"
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior
SP II 2014-203, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Roel van Veldhuizen & Joep Sonnemans, 2011. "Nonrenewable Resources, Strategic Behavior and the Hotelling Rule: An Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-014/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Frederick Van der Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2011. "Optimal Carbon Tax with a Dirty Backstop - Oil, Coal, or Renewables?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3334, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cai, Zhiming & Clarke, Richard H. & Glowacki, Bartek A. & Nuttall, William J. & Ward, Nick, 2010. "Ongoing ascent to the helium production plateau--Insights from system dynamics," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 77-89, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Patrick Martin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.