Moogdho Mim Mahzab
Bangladesh Institute of Development StudiesDhaka, Bangladesh
RePEc:edi:bidssbd (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Mahzab, Moogdho & Atiq, Mohsina & Devdariani, Nino, 2013. "Comparative Analysis of Ethnic Diversity Measures on Provisioning of Basic Public Goods: Cross Country Assessment," MPRA Paper 38511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Banerjee, Onil & M Mahzab , Moogdho & Asaduzzaman, M, 2015. "Towards 2021: Examining Alternative Growth Scenarios for Bangladesh," Bangladesh Development Studies, Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS), vol. 38(01), pages 77-100, March.
- Onil Banerjee & Moogdho Mahzab & Selim Raihan & Nabiul Islam, 2015. "An Economy-Wide Analysis Of Climate Change Impacts On Agriculture And Food Security In Bangladesh," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(01), pages 1-17.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Onil Banerjee & Moogdho Mahzab & Selim Raihan & Nabiul Islam, 2015.
"An Economy-Wide Analysis Of Climate Change Impacts On Agriculture And Food Security In Bangladesh,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(01), pages 1-17.
- Shaikh Moniruzzaman, 2019. "Crop Diversification As Climate Change Adaptation: How Do Bangladeshi Farmers Perform?," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(02), pages 1-22, May.
- M. MEHEDI HASAN & Md. ABDUR RASHID SARKER & JEFF GOW, 2016. "Assessment Of Climate Change Impacts On Aman And Boro Rice Yields In Bangladesh," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(03), pages 1-21, August.
- Sudeshna Paul & Athula Naranpanawa & Jay Bandaralage & Tapan Sarker, 2018. "Climate change, crop productivity and regional growth disparity in Bangladesh: What does a district-level regional CGE model tell us?," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201803, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Moogdho Mim Mahzab should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.