|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
International Monetary Fund (IMF)Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
: (202) 623-7000
700 19th Street, N.W., Washington DC 20431
RePEc:edi:imfffus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Lusine Lusinyan & Dirk V Muir, 2013. "Assessing the Macroeconomic Impact of Structural Reforms The Case of Italy," IMF Working Papers 13/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Luc Eyraud & Lusine Lusinyan, 2011. "Decentralizing Spending More Than Revenue; Does it Hurt Fiscal Performance?," IMF Working Papers 11/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Lusine Lusinyan & John Thornton, 2010. "The Intertemporal Relation Between Government Revenue and Expenditure in the United Kingdom, 1750-2004," Working Papers 10007, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Leo Bonato & Lusine Lusinyan, 2004. "Work Absence in Europe," IMF Working Papers 04/193, International Monetary Fund.
- Lusinyan, Lusine & Buch, Claudia M., 2002. "Short-Term Capital, Economic Transformation, and EU Accession," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,02, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Lusine LUSINYAN, 2002. "International Capital Flows, Economic Growth and Financial Market Efficiency," Economics Working Papers ECO2002/20, European University Institute.
- Claudia M. Buch & Ralph P. Heinrich & Lusine Lusinyan & Mechthild Schrooten, 2000. "Russia's Debt Crisis and the Unofficial Economy," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 208, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Lusinyan, Lusine & Engerer, Hella & Lodahl, Maria & Schrettl, Wolfram & Schrooten, Mechthild, 2000. "Russlands Wirtschaftspolitik setzt auf Investitionen," Kiel Discussion Papers 360, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Eyraud, Luc & Lusinyan, Lusine, 2013. "Vertical fiscal imbalances and fiscal performance in advanced economies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 571-587.
- Lusine Lusinyan & John Thornton, 2012. "The intertemporal relation between government revenue and expenditure in the United Kingdom, 1750 to 2004," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(18), pages 2321-2333, June.
- Lusine Lusinyan & John Thornton, 2011. "Unit roots, structural breaks and cointegration in the UK public finances, 1750-2004," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(20), pages 2583-2592.
- Lusine Lusinyan & John Thornton, 2009. "The sustainability of South African fiscal policy: an historical perspective," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(7), pages 859-868.
- Lusine Lusinyan & John Thornton, 2007. "The Revenue-Expenditure Nexus: Historical Evidence For South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 75(3), pages 496-507, September.
- Lusine Lusinyan & Leo Bonato, 2007. "Work Absence in Europe," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 54(3), pages 475-538, July.
- Lusine Lusinyan, 2005. "Financial structure and economic growth: a cross-country comparison of banks, markets, and development, A. Demirgüç-Kunt and R. Levine (eds), The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 2001," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 91-92.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Lusinyan, Lusine, 2003. "Determinants of short-term debt: a note," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 157-170, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2003-03-03 2011-10-15
- NEP-AFR: Africa (1) 2003-03-03
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2003-03-03
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2005-10-22
- NEP-FIN: Finance (1) 2003-03-03
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2003-03-03
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2005-10-22
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2005-10-22
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 2003-03-03
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2005-10-22
- NEP-MFD: Microfinance (1) 2003-03-03
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2011-10-15
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2011-10-15
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lusine Lusinyan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.