Report NEP-FMK-2003-03-03This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lusine LUSINYAN, 2002. "International Capital Flows, Economic Growth and Financial Market Efficiency," Economics Working Papers ECO2002/20, European University Institute.
- Sara B. Holland & Francis E. Warnock, 2003. "Firm-level access to international capital markets: evidence from Chilean equities," International Finance Discussion Papers 753, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:man:cgbcrp:0304 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael PEDERSEN, 2002. "Finding Evidence of Stock Market Integration Applying a CAPM or Testing for Common Stochastic Trends. Is there a Connection?," Economics Working Papers ECO2002/17, European University Institute.
- John D. Burger & Francis E. Warnock, 2003. "Diversification, original sin, and international bond portfolios," International Finance Discussion Papers 755, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael W. Brandt & Kenneth A. Kavajecz, 2003. "Price Discovery in the U.S. Treasury Market: The Impact of Orderflow and Liquidity on the Yield Curve," NBER Working Papers 9529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas STEINBERGER, 2002. "Imperfect Financial Markets and Investment Dynamics," Economics Working Papers ECO2002/04, European University Institute.
- Peter Antunovich & Asani Sarkar, 2003. "Fifteen minutes of fame? The market impact of internet stock picks," Staff Reports 158, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Tapia Torres, Miguel Ángel & Rubio, Gonzalo & Nieto, Belén & Martínez, Miguel Ángel, 2002. "Asset pricing and systematic liquidity risk: an empirical investigation of the Spanish stock market," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb026022, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Item repec:man:cgbcrp:0327 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alain P. Chaboud & Jonathan H. Wright, 2003. "Uncovered interest parity: it works, but not for long," International Finance Discussion Papers 752, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).