Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies (ITLS) Sydney, Australia
University of Sydney
+61 2 9351 8083
RePEc:edi:itusyau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Jo Rhodes & Peter Lok & Vincent Cheng, 2014. "A framework for successful network alliances for SMEs in China," International Journal of Human Rights and Constitutional Studies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(2/3), pages 201-220.
- Ting-Pong Vincent Chang & Jo Rhodes & Peter Lok, 2013. "The Mediating Effect of Brand Trust Between Online Customer Reviews and Willingness to Buy," Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations (JECO), IGI Global, vol. 11(1), pages 22-42, January.
- Peter Lok & Richard Y. Hung & Paul Walsh & Paul Wang & John Crawford, 2005. "An Integrative Framework for Measuring the Extent to which Organizational Variables Influence the Success of Process Improvement Programmes," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(7), pages 1357-1381, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Peter Lok & Richard Y. Hung & Paul Walsh & Paul Wang & John Crawford, 2005.
"An Integrative Framework for Measuring the Extent to which Organizational Variables Influence the Success of Process Improvement Programmes,"
Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(7), pages 1357-1381, November.
- Mohammad AL-Zoubi, 2018. "The Role of Technology, Organization, and Environment Factors in Enterprise Resource Planning Implementation Success in Jordan," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(8), pages 48-65, August.
- Philipp Nitzsche & Bernd W. Wirtz & Vincent Göttel, 2016. "Innovation Success In The Context Of Inbound Open Innovation," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(02), pages 1-38, February.
- Canon Tong & Anthony Wong & Steven Leung, 2013. "The Mediating Effects of Service Charge Transparency on the Relationship between Corporate Social Responsibility and Customer Behaviour in Hong Kong¡¯s Retail Banking Sector," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 3(1), pages 56-88, June.
- Safuwan Samah, 2017. "The Roles of Managers and Acceptance of Change in the Public Sector," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 7(9), pages 1-18, September.
- Dean A. Shepherd & Melissa S. Cardon, 2009. "Negative Emotional Reactions to Project Failure and the Self‐Compassion to Learn from the Experience," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(6), pages 923-949, September.
- Zulfikri Ab Talib & Yahya Don & Yaakob Daud & Arumugam Raman, 2015. "Organizational Culture and Organizational Commitment of Kedah District Education Officers," International Journal of Management Sciences, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 5(5), pages 410-419.
- Kim, Sung Min & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2006. "Collaborative Planning, Forecasting, and Replenishment (CPFR) as a Relational Contract: An Incomplete Contracting Perspective," Working Papers 06-0102, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Peter Lok should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.