International Monetary Fund (IMF)Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
700 19th Street, N.W., Washington DC 20431
RePEc:edi:imfffus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Yevgeniya Korniyenko & Elena Loukoianova, 2015. "The Impact of Unconventional Monetary Policy Measures by the Systemic Four on Global Liquidity and Monetary Conditions," IMF Working Papers 15/287, International Monetary Fund.
- Luca Errico & Artak Harutyunyan & Elena Loukoianova & Richard Walton & Yevgeniya Korniyenko & Goran Amidžić & Hanan AbuShanab & Hyun S Shin, 2014. "Mapping the Shadow Banking System Through a Global Flow of Funds Analysis," IMF Working Papers 2014/010, International Monetary Fund.
- Christian Schmieder & Tidiane Kinda & Nassim N. Taleb & Elena Loukoianova & Elie Canetti, 2012. "A New Heuristic Measure of Fragility and Tail Risks; Application to Stress Testing," IMF Working Papers 12/216, International Monetary Fund.
- Ralph De Haas & Yevgeniya Korniyenko & Elena Loukoianova & Alexander Pivovarsky, 2012.
"Foreign Banks and the Vienna Initiative: Turning Sinners into Saints?,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
62, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Ralph De Haas & Yevgeniya Korniyenko & Alexander Pivovarsky & Elena Loukoianova, 2012. "Foreign Banks and the Vienna Initiative; Turning Sinners Into Saints?," IMF Working Papers 12/117, International Monetary Fund.
- John Boyd & Gianni De Nicolò & Elena Loukoianova, 2010. "Banking Crises and Crisis Dating: Theory and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 3134, CESifo.
- Elena Loukoianova & Gianni De Nicolo & John H. Boyd, 2009. "Banking Crises and Crisis Dating; Theory and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 09/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Elena Loukoianova, 2008. "Analysis of the Efficiency and Profitability of the Japanese Banking System," IMF Working Papers 2008/063, International Monetary Fund.
- Dale F Gray & Elena Loukoianova & Samuel W. Malone & Cheng Hoon Lim, 2008. "A Risk-Based Debt Sustainability Framework; Incorporating Balance Sheets and Uncertainty," IMF Working Papers 2008/040, International Monetary Fund.
- Elena Loukoianova & Plamen K Iossifov, 2007. "Estimation of a Behavioral Equilibrium Exchange Rate Model for Ghana," IMF Working Papers 07/155, International Monetary Fund.
- Gianni De Nicolo & Elena Loukoianova, 2007. "Bank Ownership, Market Structure and Risk," IMF Working Papers 07/215, International Monetary Fund.
- Elena Loukoianova & Anna Unigovskaya, 2004. "Analysis of Recent Growth in Low-Income CIS Countries," IMF Working Papers 04/151, International Monetary Fund.
- Aidt, T. & Dutta, J. & Loukoianova, E., 2003. "Policy Myopia," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0344, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Elena Loukoianova & Shaun P Vahey, 2003.
"A Real Time Tax Smoothing Based Fiscal Policy Rule,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2003
118, Society for Computational Economics.
- Loukoianova, E. & Vahey, S.P. & Elizabeth C. Wakerly, 2002. "A Real Time Tax Smoothing Based Fiscal Policy Rule," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0235, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Wakerly, Elizabeth C & Elena Loukoianova & Shaun P. Vahey, 2003. "A Real Time Tax Smoothing Based Fiscal Policy Rule," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 215, Royal Economic Society.
repec:imf:imfwpa:06/13 is not listed on IDEAS
repec:imf:imfwpa:16/26 is not listed on IDEAS
repec:imf:imfwpa:14/9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kyuil Chung & Jong-Eun Lee & Elena Loukoianova & Hail Park & Hyun Song Shin, 2015.
"Global liquidity through the lens of monetary aggregates,"
Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 30(82), pages 231-290.
- Kyuil Chung & Jong-Eun Lee & Elena Loukoianova & Hail Park & Hyun S Shin, 2014. "Global Liquidity through the Lens of Monetary Aggregates," IMF Working Papers 2014/009, International Monetary Fund.
- Aidt, T.S. & Dutta, Jayasri & Loukoianova, Elena, 2006. "Democracy comes to Europe: Franchise extension and fiscal outcomes 1830-1938," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 249-283, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 14 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (6) 2008-01-05 2008-03-25 2009-10-10 2012-03-21 2012-07-08 2012-09-16. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (4) 2009-10-10 2012-03-21 2012-07-08 2014-07-13
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (4) 2005-10-22 2008-01-05 2012-03-21 2012-07-08
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (3) 2012-03-21 2012-07-08 2016-03-10
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (3) 2008-01-05 2008-03-01 2012-09-16
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (2) 2005-10-22 2008-03-25
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2007-10-13 2016-03-10
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2014-07-13 2016-03-10
- NEP-AFR: Africa (1) 2007-10-13
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2009-10-10
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2012-07-08
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2006-03-05
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2009-10-10
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 2014-07-13
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2002-11-20
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2003-10-05
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2009-10-10
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elena Loukoianova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.