Report NEP-EEC-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fpo:wpaper:11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Domenico Giannone & Michèle Lenza & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2012. "Money, Credit, Monetary Policy and the Business Cycle in the Euro Area," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-008, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Arru, Daniela & Iacovoni, Davide & Monteforte, Libero & Pericoli, Filippo Maria, 2012. "EMU sovereign spreads and macroeconomic news," MPRA Paper 37200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoffer Kok Sï¿½rensen & David Marquï¿½s Ibï¿½ï¿½ez & Carlotta Rossi, 2012. "Modelling loans to non-financial corporations in the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 857, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Keuschnigg, Christian, 2012. "Should Europe Become a Fiscal Union?," Economics Working Paper Series 1205, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Ralph De Haas & Yevgeniya Korniyenko & Elena Loukoianova & Alexander Pivovarsky, 2012. "Foreign Banks and the Vienna Initiative: Turning Sinners into Saints?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 62, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Christophe André & Rangan Gupta & Patrick T. Kanda, 2012. "Do House Prices Impact Consumption and Interest Rate?: Evidence from OECD Countries Using an Agnostic Identification Procedure," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 947, OECD Publishing.
- Berardi, N. & Eife, T. A. & Gautier, E., 2012. "Optimal Price Setting During a Currency Changeover: Theory and Evidence from French Restaurants," Working papers 371, Banque de France.
- Russell Cooper, 2012. "Exit from a Monetary Union through Euroization: Discipline without Chaos," NBER Working Papers 17908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- L. Gambacorta & B. Hofmann & G. Peersman, 2011. "The Effectiveness of Unconventional Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound: A Cross-Country Analysis," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/765, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Paolo Guerrieri & Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2012. "Trade openness and international fragmentation of production in the European Union: the new divide?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 855, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.