Miguel A. Lopez-Morell
|First Name:||Miguel A.|
- López-Morell, Miguel A. & Segreto, Luciano, 2013. "The international mercury cartel, 1928-1949," MPRA Paper 46772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel A. López-Morell & Jos M. O'Kean, 2010. "Seeking out and building monopolies, Rothschild strategies in non ferrous metals international markets (1830-1940)," Working Papers 10.17, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Miguel A. López-Morell & José M. O’Kean, 2006. "The Rothschild House business network in Spain as an example of entrepreneurial decision-taking and management structure," Working Papers 06.32, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Miguel Á. López-Morell & José M. O'kean, 2014. "Rothschilds' strategies in international non-ferrous metals markets, 1830–1940," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 67(3), pages 720-749, 08.
- Miguel Lopez-Morell & Jose O'Kean, 2008. "A stable network as a source of entrepreneurial opportunities: The Rothschilds in Spain, 1835-1931," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(2), pages 163-184.
- López-Morell, Miguel A., 2004.
"El papel de los Rothschild en la evolución de las finanzas públicas españolas durante el siglo XIX,"
Revista de Historia Económica,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(03), pages 597-636, December.
RePEc:rer:articu:v:01:y:1997:p:265-291 is not listed on IDEAS
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (2) 2011-01-03 2013-05-11. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2007-01-14. Author is listed
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (3) 2007-01-14 2011-01-03 2013-05-11. Author is listed
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2013-05-11. Author is listed
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2011-01-03. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Miguel A. Lopez-Morell should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.