Report NEP-COM-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michi NISHIHARA & Takashi SHIBATA, 2013. "Preemption, leverage, and financing constraints," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-05, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Cheikbossian, Guillaume & Mahenc, Philippe, 2012. "Cooperation in the Presence of an Advantaged Outsider," TSE Working Papers 13-390, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Kyoo il Kim & Amil Petrin, 2013. "Tests for Price Endogeneity in Differentiated Product Models," NBER Working Papers 19011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cavagnac, Michel & Cheikbossian, Guillaume, 2013. "Merger, Product Differentiation, and Trade Policy," TSE Working Papers 13-399, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Zhang, Nanyun, 2013. "Adverse effects of patent pooling on product development and commercialization," DICE Discussion Papers 92, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Herrera Saavedra, Juan Pablo, 2013. "Elasticidad precio de la demanda y su relevancia en materia de bienestar en un mercado monopolista [Price elasticity of demand and its relevance in terms of welfare in a monopolistic market]," MPRA Paper 46699, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sue Mialon & Samiran Banerjee, 2012. "Regulation of Internet Access," Emory Economics 1201, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Pillai, Unni & McLaughlin, Jamison, 2013. "A Model of Competition in the Solar Panel Industry," MPRA Paper 46655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liran Einav & Chiara Farronato & Jonathan D. Levin & Neel Sundaresan, 2013. "Sales Mechanisms in Online Markets: What Happened to Internet Auctions?," NBER Working Papers 19021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- López-Morell, Miguel A. & Segreto, Luciano, 2013. "The international mercury cartel, 1928-1949," MPRA Paper 46772, University Library of Munich, Germany.