|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2016 Department of Economics; Stanford University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Cambridge, Massachusetts (United States)
RePEc:edi:deharus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Zoe B. Cullen & Shengwu Li & Ricardo Perez-Truglia, 2022. "What's My Employee Worth? The Effects of Salary Benchmarking," NBER Working Papers 30570, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shani Cohen & Shengwu Li, 2022. "Sequential Cursed Equilibrium," Papers 2212.06025, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2023.
- Louis Golowich & Shengwu Li, 2021. "On the Computational Properties of Obviously Strategy-Proof Mechanisms," Papers 2101.05149, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2022.
- Mohammad Akbarpour & Yeganeh Alimohammadi & Shengwu Li & Amin Saberi, 2021. "The Value of Excess Supply in Spatial Matching Markets," Papers 2104.03219, arXiv.org.
- Erik Eyster & Shengwu Li & Sarah Ridout, 2021. "A Theory of Ex Post Rationalization," Papers 2107.07491, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2022.
- Daniel Keniston & Bradley J. Larsen & Shengwu Li & J.J. Prescott & Bernardo S. Silveira & Chuan Yu, 2021. "Fairness in Incomplete Information Bargaining: Theory and Widespread Evidence from the Field," NBER Working Papers 29111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li, Shengwu, 2017. "Ethics and Market Design," MPRA Paper 81426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Shengwu, 2017. "Obviously Strategy-Proof Mechanisms," MPRA Paper 78930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Teytelboym & Shengwu Li & Scott Duke Kominers & Mohammad Akbarpour & Piotr Dworczak, 2021. "Discovering Auctions: Contributions of Paul Milgrom and Robert Wilson," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 123(3), pages 709-750, July.
- Mohammad Akbarpour & Shengwu Li & Shayan Oveis Gharan, 2020. "Thickness and Information in Dynamic Matching Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 128(3), pages 783-815.
- Mohammad Akbarpour & Shengwu Li, 2020. "Credible Auctions: A Trilemma," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 88(2), pages 425-467, March.
- Li, Shengwu & Yu, Ning Neil, 2018. "Context-dependent choice as explained by foraging theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 159-177.
- Ambuehl, Sandro & Li, Shengwu, 2018. "Belief updating and the demand for information," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 21-39.
- Shengwu Li, 2017. "Obviously Strategy-Proof Mechanisms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 107(11), pages 3257-3287, November.
- Shengwu Li, 2017. "Obvious Ex Post Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 107(5), pages 230-234, May.
- Shengwu Li, 2017. "Ethics and market design," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 705-720.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 8 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (3) 2017-05-14 2021-08-16 2023-01-16. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (3) 2017-05-14 2021-07-19 2023-01-16. Author is listed
- NEP-DES: Economic Design (2) 2021-01-25 2021-04-12. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (2) 2017-10-01 2021-07-19. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2021-01-25
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2021-07-19
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2017-10-01
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2022-11-14
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2021-08-16
- NEP-ISF: Islamic Finance (1) 2021-08-16
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2022-11-14
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2021-07-19
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2021-04-12
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Shengwu Li should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.