Report NEP-GTH-2017-05-14This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Mauleon, Ana & Vannetelbosch, Vincent, 2017. "Matching with Myopic and Farsighted Players," Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Antoine Mandel & Xavier Venel, 2017. "Dynamic competition over social networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17021, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Pantsios, Archontis L. & Polachek, Solomon, 2017. "How Asymmetrically Increasing Joint Strike Costs Need Not Lead to Fewer Strikes," IZA Discussion Papers 10723, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Áureo de Paula & Seth Richards-Shubik & Elie Tamer, 2016. "Identifying preferences in networks with bounded degree," CeMMAP working papers CWP54/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Matthias Greiff & Henrik Egbert, 2017. "The Pay-What-You-Want Game: What can be learned from the experimental evidence on Dictator and Trust Games?," Bulgarian Economic Papers (www.bep.bg) bep-2017-05, St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration / Center for Economic Theories and Policies, revised May 2017.
- Miryana Grigorova & Marie-Claire Quenez, 2017. "Optimal stopping and a non-zero-sum Dynkin game in discrete time with risk measures induced by BSDEs," Papers 1705.03724, arXiv.org.
- Dziubinski, M. & Goyal, S. & Minarsch, D. E. N., 2017. "The Strategy of Conquest," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1704, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Philip J. Grossman & Catherine Eckel & Mana Komai & Wei Zhan, 2017. "It Pays to Be a Man: Rewards for Leaders in a Coordination Game," Monash Economics Working Papers 01-17, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Heller, Yuval & Sturrock, David, 2017. "Promises and Endogenous Reneging Costs," MPRA Paper 78803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Shengwu, 2017. "Obviously Strategy-Proof Mechanisms," MPRA Paper 78930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Verbrugge, Randal & Gallin, Joshua H., 2017. "A Theory of Sticky Rents: Search and Bargaining with Incomplete Information," Working Papers (Old Series) 1705, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.