Report NEP-MIC-2017-05-14This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Attar & Thomas Mariotti & François Salanié, 2017. "Private Information and Insurance Rejections: A Comment," CEIS Research Paper 403, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 03 May 2017.
- Mikhail Drugov & Dmitry Ryvkin, 2017. "Tournament rewards and heavy tails," Working Papers wp2017_05_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised Sep 2018.
- Herresthal, C., 2017. "Hidden Testing and Selective Disclosure of Evidence," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1712, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kneeland, Terri, 2017. "Mechanism design with level-k types: Theory and an application to bilateral trade," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2017-303, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Lefouili, Yassine & Toh, Ying Lei, 2017. "Privacy and Quality," IDEI Working Papers 867, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jan 2018.
- Antoine Mandel & Xavier Venel, 2017. "Dynamic competition over social networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17021, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Kultti, Klaus, 2017. "Experience goods and provision of quality," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-19, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hattori, Masahiko & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2017. "License and entry strategies for an outside innovator under duopoly with combination of royalty and fixed fee," MPRA Paper 78854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hattori, Masahiko & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2017. "License and entry strategies for an outside innovator in duopoly with combination of royalty and fixed fee under vertical differentiation," MPRA Paper 78856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Quemin, 2017. "Intertemporal abatement decisions under ambiguity aversion in a cap and trade," Working Papers 1703, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Mauleon, Ana & Vannetelbosch, Vincent, 2017. "Matching with Myopic and Farsighted Players," Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Li, Shengwu, 2017. "Obviously Strategy-Proof Mechanisms," MPRA Paper 78930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dziubinski, M. & Goyal, S. & Minarsch, D. E. N., 2017. "The Strategy of Conquest," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1704, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chongwoo Choe & Stephen King & Noriaki Matsushima, 2017. "Pricing with Cookies: Behavior-Based Price Discrimination and Spatial Competition," Monash Economics Working Papers 07-17, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Bezalel Peleg & Shmuel Zamir, 2017. "Sequential aggregation of judgments," Discussion Paper Series dp708, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Gian Luigi Albano & Berardino Cesi & Alberto Iozzi, 2017. "Teaching an old dog a new trick: reserve price and unverifiable quality in repeated procurement," CEIS Research Paper 404, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 05 May 2017.
- Hattori, Masahiko & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2017. "Royalty and license fee under vertical differentiation in oligopoly with or without entry of innovator: Two-step auction," MPRA Paper 78859, University Library of Munich, Germany.