|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften Wien, Austria
Universität für Bodenkultur
: +43 1 47654 3670
+43 1 47654 3692
Gregor-Mendel Straße 33, A-1180 Wien
RePEc:edi:wbokuat (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Books
- Leonhardt, Heidi & Penker, Marianne & Salhofer, Klaus, 2018. "Pacht und Bodenschutz: Ein Widerspruch?," FORLand Project Publications 280330, University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences, Vienna, Department of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Leonhardt, Heidi, 2017. "Tenancy and Soil Conservation in Austria: Analysing the Crop Choice of Farmers," 57th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 13-15, 2017 262006, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Heidi Leonhardt & Juschten Maria & Clive L. Spash,, 2017.
"To Grow or Not to Grow? That is the Question: Lessons for Social Ecological Transformation from Small-Medium Enterprises,"
692017, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.
- Heidi Leonhardt & Maria Jutschen & Clive L. Spash, 2017. "To Grow or Not to Grow? That is the Question: Lessons for Social Ecological Transformation from Small-Medium Enterprises," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2017_06, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Leonhardt, Heidi & Jutschen, Maria & Spash, Clive L., 2017. "To Grow or Not to Grow? That is the Question: Lessons for Social Ecological Transformation from Small-Medium Enterprises," SRE-Discussion Papers 5655, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Ernest Aigner & Lucia Baratech Sanchez & Desiree Alicia Bernhardt & Benjamin Curnow & Christian Hödl & Heidi Leonhardt & Anran Luo, 2016. "Sustainable Work. WWWforEurope Working Paper No. 112," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 58685.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (3) 2017-07-23 2017-07-30 2017-07-30. Author is listed
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (2) 2017-07-23 2017-07-30. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (2) 2017-07-23 2017-07-30. Author is listed
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2018-09-10
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2018-11-26
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Heidi Leonhardt should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.