Report NEP-SBM-2017-07-30This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sara, Amoroso & Albert, Link, 2017. "Under the AEGIS∗ of knowledge intensive entrepreneurship: Employment growth and gender of founders among European Firms," UNCG Economics Working Papers 17-9, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Buzard, Kristy & Carlino, Gerald A. & Hunt, Robert M. & Carr, Jake & Smith, Tony E., 2017. "The Agglomeration of American Research and Development Labs," Working Papers 17-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Leonhardt, Heidi & Jutschen, Maria & Spash, Clive L., 2017. "To Grow or Not to Grow? That is the Question: Lessons for Social Ecological Transformation from Small-Medium Enterprises," SRE-Discussion Papers 5655, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Seker, Murat & Ulu, Mehmet Fatih, 2017. "Effects of Licensing Reform on Firm Innovation: Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 80382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dawid, Herbert & Pellegrino, Gabriele & Vivarelli, Marco, 2017. "Demand and innovation: theory and evidence," GLO Discussion Paper Series 92, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Jungkwon Kim, 2017. "A study on stakeholder analysis method applicable to preliminary feasibility study of national R&D program," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4607837, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Kobil Ruziev & Don Webber, 2017. "SMEs access to formal finance in post-communist economies: Do institutional structure and political connectedness matter?," Working Papers 20171701, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Anam Tasawar, 2017. "Corporate monitoring mechanism and corporate governance influence CEO compensation level: Evidence from non-financial firms of Pakistan," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4807442, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Emily Wiegand & Robert Goerge & Leah Gjertson, "undated". "Family Self-Sufficiency Data Center Creating a Data Model to Analyze TANF Caseloads," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 4a9aaf9d842248bc94e2934bb, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Haans, Richard & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen, 2018. "Expected job creation across the cultural industries : A sectoral division and its implications for cultural policy," Other publications TiSEM 7ce678fe-ba20-4daa-907c-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- James J. Heckman & Margaret L. Holland & Kevin K. Makino & Rodrigo Pinto & Maria Rosales-Rueda, 2017. "An Analysis of the Memphis Nurse-Family Partnership Program," NBER Working Papers 23610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ethan Rouen, 2017. "Rethinking Measurement of Pay Disparity and its Relation to Firm Performance," Harvard Business School Working Papers 18-007, Harvard Business School.
- Méndez Ortega, Carlos, 2017. "Location of the Software & Videogames Industry: an insight into the case of Barcelona using microgeographic data," Working Papers 2072/290759, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Alex Coad, 2017. "Persistent heterogeneity of R&D intensities within sectors: Evidence and policy implications," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2017-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).