Report NEP-CSE-2017-07-30This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sara, Amoroso & Albert, Link, 2017. "Under the AEGIS∗ of knowledge intensive entrepreneurship: Employment growth and gender of founders among European Firms," UNCG Economics Working Papers 17-9, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Bing Guo & David Pérez-Castrillo & Anna Toldrà-Simats, 2017. "Firms’ Innovation Strategy under the Shadow of Analyst Coverage," Working Papers 980, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Kirill Borissov & Stefano Bosi & Thai Ha-Huy & Leonor Modesto, 2017. "Heterogeneous Human Capital, Inequality and Growth: The Role of Patience and Skills," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series 2017/03, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Jake Carr & Tony E. Smith & Robert M. Hunt & Kristy Buzard, 2017. "The Agglomeration of American Research and Development Labs," Working Papers 17-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 18 Jul 2017.
- Heidi Leonhardt & Maria Jutschen & Clive L. Spash, 2017. "To Grow or Not to Grow? That is the Question: Lessons for Social Ecological Transformation from Small-Medium Enterprises," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2017_06, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Leonhardt, Heidi & Jutschen, Maria & Spash, Clive L., 2017. "To Grow or Not to Grow? That is the Question: Lessons for Social Ecological Transformation from Small-Medium Enterprises," SRE-Discussion Papers 2017/06, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Takalo, Tuomas & Tanayama, Tanja & Toivanen, Otto, 2017. "Welfare Effects of R&D Support Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 12155, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pamela Bombarda & Stefania Marcassa, 2017. "Intra-Firm Trade, Multinational Production, and Welfare," THEMA Working Papers 2017-15, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Sukanya Kemp & Irina Chernikova, 2017. "An Alternative Look at Measurement of University Performance in STEM education: A Data Envelopment Analysis Project," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4607921, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.