Christopher A. Laincz
|Terminal Degree:||2003 Department of Economics; Duke University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
School of Economics Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (United States)
LeBow College of Business
: (215) 895-2123
2nd and Market, Matheson Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19104
RePEc:edi:dedreus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Lainez, Christopher & Matschke, Xenia & Yotov, Yoto, 2016.
"Policy and Politics: Trade Adjustment Assistance in the Crossfire,"
School of Economics Working Paper Series
2016-5, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Christopher Laincz & Xenia Matschke & Yoto V. Yotov, 2016. "Policy and Politics: Trade Adjustment Assistance in the Crossfire," CESifo Working Paper Series 5697, CESifo Group Munich.
- Harrison, Teresa & Laincz, Chris, 2013. "Nonprofits, Crowd-Out, and Credit Constraints," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2013-5, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Hall, Joshua & Laincz, Christopher, 2012. "Optimal R&D Subsidies with Heterogeneous Firms in a Dynamic Setting," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2012-13, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Christopher A. Laincz & Ana Rodrigues, 2006.
"The Impact of Cost Reducing R\&D Spillovers on the Ergodic Distribution of Market Structures,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
307, Society for Computational Economics.
- Laincz, Christopher & Rodrigues, Ana, 2012. "The Impact of Cost-Reducing R&D Spillovers on the Ergodic Distribution of Market Structures," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2012-16, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Christopher A. Laincz & Ana Rodrigues, 2007. "The Impact of Cost-Reducing R&D Spillovers on the Ergodic Distribution of Market Structures," Working Papers 23, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Ana Sofia Domingues Rodrigues & Christopher A. Laincz, 2004. "Understanding the Variations in Gibrat's Law with a Markov-Perfect Dynamic Industry Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 173, Society for Computational Economics.
- Christopher A. Laincz & Pietro F. Peretto, 2004. "Scale Effects, An Error of Aggregation Not Specification: Empirical Evidence," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_037, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Christopher A. Laincz, 2002. "Market Structure and Endogenous Productivity Growth," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 112, Society for Computational Economics.
- Christopher A Laincz & Ana Sofia Domingues Rodrigues, "undated". "A Theoretical Foundation for Understanding Firm Size Distributions and Gibrat's Law," Discussion Papers 05/34, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Christopher Laincz, 2009. "R&D subsidies in a model of growth with dynamic market structure," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 643-673, October.
- Harrison Teresa D. & Laincz Christopher A, 2008. "Entry and Exit in the Nonprofit Sector," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-42, July.
- Benjamin N. Dennis & Christopher A. Laincz & Lei Zhu, 2008. "Which Exchange Rates Matter for FDI? Evidence for Japan," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 50-68, July.
- Christopher Laincz & Pietro Peretto, 2006. "Scale effects in endogenous growth theory: an error of aggregation not specification," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 263-288, September.
- Laincz, Christopher A., 2005. "Market structure and endogenous productivity growth: how do R&D subsidies affect market structure?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 187-223, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 7 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (4) 2004-08-16 2005-12-14 2007-08-08 2013-07-28
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (3) 2005-12-14 2007-08-08 2013-07-28
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (2) 2005-12-14 2013-07-28
- NEP-INO: Innovation (2) 2007-08-08 2013-07-28
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2016-07-02
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2013-07-28
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2013-07-28
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2016-07-02
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (1) 2007-08-08
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2007-08-08
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2007-08-08
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2016-07-02
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christopher A. Laincz should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.