Report NEP-POL-2016-07-02This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Samuele Poy & Simone Schüller, 2016. "Internet and Voting in the Web 2.0 Era: Evidence from a Local Broadband Policy," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2016-08, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Lainez, Christopher & Matschke, Xenia & Yotov, Yoto, 2016. "Policy and Politics: Trade Adjustment Assistance in the Crossfire," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-5, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Aruoba, Boragan & Drazen, Allan & Vlaicu, Razvan, 2016. "A Structural Model of Electoral Accountability," CEPR Discussion Papers 11331, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joshua Hall & Elham Erfanian & Caleb Stair, 2016. "Voting Behavior on Carbon Pollution from Power Plants," Working Papers 16-11, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Marina Azzimonti, 2016. "Does Partisan Conflict Deter FDI Inflows to the US?," NBER Working Papers 22336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Massimo Anelli & Giovanni Peri, 2016. "Does Emigration Delay Political Change? Evidence from Italy during the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 22350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Callen & Saad Gulzar & Syed Ali Hasanain & Yasir Khan, 2016. "The Political Economy of Public Sector Absence: Experimental Evidence from Pakistan," NBER Working Papers 22340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Finley, Theresa & Koyama, Mark, 2016. "Plague, Politics, and Pogroms: The Black Death, Rule of Law, and the persecution of Jews in the Holy Roman Empire," MPRA Paper 72110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Cornick & Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Ernesto H. Stein, 2016. "The Challenge of Public Capabilities for Successful Productive Development Policies: Hopeless Task or Pragmatic Program?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 93816, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Philipp Lergetporer & Guido Schwerdt & Katharina Werner & Ludger Woessmann, 2016. "Information and Preferences for Public Spending: Evidence from Representative Survey Experiments," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2016-07, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Item repec:has:discpr:1611 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amin Karimu & George Adu & George Marbuah & Justice Tei Mensah & Franklin Amuakwa-Mensah, 2016. "Natural resource revenues and public investment in resource-rich economies in subSaharan Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 024, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).