Report NEP-MIC-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jo Reynaerts & Patrick Van Cayseele, 2007. "Complementary Platforms," LICOS Discussion Papers 18607, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Sergio Currarini & Francesco Feri, 2007. "Bilateral Information Sharing in Oligopoly," Working Papers 2007-15, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Gianluca Femminis & Gianmaria Martini, 2007. "Spillovers, disclosure lags, and incentives to innovate. Do oligopolies over-invest in R&D?," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq0744, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Luigi Filippini, 2006. "Cournot competition among multiproduct firms:specialization through licensing," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq0542, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- George J. Mailath & Georg Noldeke, 2007. "Does Competitive Pricing Cause Market Breakdown under Extreme Adverse Selection?," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-022, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gary Biglaiser & Nikolaos Vettas, 2007. "Dynamic price competition with capacity constraints and strategic buyers," Working Papers 24, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Luigi Bonatti, 2007. "Complementary research strategies, first-mover advantage and the inefficiency of patents," Department of Economics Working Papers 0717, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2007. "Mixed oligopoly with consumer-friendly public firms," MPRA Paper 4255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira, 2007. "Product Differentiation when Competing with the Suppliers of Bottleneck Inputs," Working Papers 25, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Federico Etro, 2006. "Market Leaders and Industrial Policy," Working Papers 103, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2006.
- Christopher A. Laincz & Ana Rodrigues, 2007. "The Impact of Cost-Reducing R&D Spillovers on the Ergodic Distribution of Market Structures," Working Papers 23, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Ulrich Kaiser, 2007. "When Pricing Below Marginal Cost Pays Off: Optimal Price Choice in a Media Market with Upfront Pricing," CIE Discussion Papers 2007-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Rob Winters & Erik Stam, 2007. "Innovation Networks of High Tech SMES: Creation of Knowledge but no Creation of Value," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-042, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez, 2007. "On Mergers in Consumer Search Markets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-054/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Pedro Pereira, 2007. "The Consumer Loss of the Minimum Duration for Mobile Telephone Calls," Working Papers 26, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Shishikura, Manabu & Kasuga, Norihiro, 2007. "An Analysis on Market Structure of Broadcast Service – Issues on Optimal Level of Channel Variety –," MPRA Paper 4344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Pedro Pereira, 2007. "The Complementarity between Calls and Messages in Mobile Telephony," Working Papers 27, Portuguese Competition Authority.