Laboratory for Comparative Social Research Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
Myasnitskaya 20, Moscow 101000
RePEc:edi:lshseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Veronica Kostenko & Pavel Kuzmichev & Eduard Ponarin, 2014. "Attitudes Towards Gender Equality And Perception Of Democracy In The Arab World," HSE Working papers WP BRP 50/SOC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Anna Almakaeva & Veronika Kostenko, 2014. "Portability of Pension Rights in the EurAsEC Countries and the European Union," Journal of Economic Sociology, National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 15(4), pages 53-67.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Veronica Kostenko & Pavel Kuzmichev & Eduard Ponarin, 2014.
"Attitudes Towards Gender Equality And Perception Of Democracy In The Arab World,"
HSE Working papers
WP BRP 50/SOC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Veronica Kostenko & Eduard Ponarin & Musa Shteiwi & Olga Strebkova, 2017. "Historical Legacies and Gender Attitudes in the Middle East," Working Papers 1105, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 2017.
- Tausch, Arno, 2016. "Occidentalism, terrorism, and the Shari’a state: new multivariate perspectives on Islamism based on international survey data," MPRA Paper 69498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (1) 2014-09-08. Author is listed
- NEP-DEM: Demographic Economics (1) 2014-09-08. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2014-09-08. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2014-09-08. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2014-09-08. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Veronica Kostenko should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.