Report NEP-HIS-2017-06-04This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Veronica Kostenko & Eduard Ponarin & Musa Shteiwi & Olga Strebkova, 2017. "Historical Legacies and Gender Attitudes in the Middle East," Working Papers 1105, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 2017.
- Ai Hisano, 2017. "Cellophane, the New Visuality, and the Creation of Self-Service Food Retailing," Harvard Business School Working Papers 17-106, Harvard Business School.
- Andrew J. Seltzer & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2017. "Co-authorship in Economic History and Economics: Are We Any Different?," CEH Discussion Papers 03, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Howard Bodenhorn, 2017. "Finance and Growth: Household Savings, Public Investment, and Public Health in Late Nineteenth-Century New Jersey," NBER Working Papers 23430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quinn, Stephen F. & Roberds, William, 2017. "An Early Experiment with "Permazero"," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2017-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Cantillo, Miguel, 2016. "Villains or Heroes? Private Banks and Railroads after the Sherman Act," MPRA Paper 79354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurdin, Alexander A. (Курдин, Александр), 2017.
"Retrospective Analysis of the Industrial Policy of the Russian Empire and the Soviet Union in the Context of the Development of Competition
[Ретроспективный Анализ Промышленной Политики В Российско," Working Papers 021703, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Laura Panza & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2017. "Australian Squatters, Convicts, and Capitalists: Dividing Up a Fast-Growing Frontier Pie 1821-1871," NBER Working Papers 23416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & Bryony Reich & Alessandro Riboni, 2017. "Nation-Building, Nationalism and Wars," NBER Working Papers 23435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichergreen, 2017. "Ragnar Nurkse and the international financial architecture," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2017-1, Bank of Estonia, revised 25 May 2017.
- Gerard Roland & David Y. Yang, 2017. "China's Lost Generation: Changes in Beliefs and their Intergenerational Transmission," NBER Working Papers 23441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marek Piosik, 2017. "Mainstreams of Research on Institutional Change in the Multidimensional Viewpoint," Working Papers 92/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Monica Hernandez, 2017. "Inequality as Lack of Co-operation in Economic Thought," Working Papers 1718, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2017.
- Sanvicente, Antonio Zoratto, 2017. "Teoria residual da política de dividendos: um experimento natural," Textos para discussão 446, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Michal Litwinski, 2017. "The cultural context of contemporary understanding of socio-economic development," Working Papers 61/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- José Miguel Matus, 2017. "Evolución de la Normativa de Riesgo de Mercado de la Banca Chilena," Economic Statistics Series 119, Central Bank of Chile.
- Prescott, Edward Simpson & Nurisso, George, 2017. "Origins of Too-Big-to-Fail Policy," Working Papers (Old Series) 1710, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Christopher M. Meissner & John P. Tang, 2017. "Upstart Industrialization and Exports, Japan 1880-1910," CEH Discussion Papers 04, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.