Report NEP-DEM-2014-09-08This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baum, Charles L. & Ruhm, Christopher J., 2014. "The Effects of Paid Family Leave in California on Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 8390, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Leen Sebrechts, 2014. "Education for children with special needs in the Flemish community of Belgium: side effects of the current educational integration system," Working Papers 1405, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Leandro Siqueira Carvalho & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2013. "Living on the Edge: Youth Entry, Career and Exit in Drug-Selling Gangs," Textos para discussão 605, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Veronica Kostenko & Pavel Kuzmichev & Eduard Ponarin, 2014. "Attitudes Towards Gender Equality And Perception Of Democracy In The Arab World," HSE Working papers WP BRP 50/SOC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Martin Foureaux Koppensteiner & Marco Manacorda, 2013. "The Effect of Violence on Birth Outcomes: Evidence from Homicides in Rural Brazil," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-416, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Flinn, Christopher & Wiswall, Matthew, 2014. "Transfers to Households with Children and Child Development," IZA Discussion Papers 8393, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Moshe Justman & Kyle Peyton, 2014. "Enforcing Compulsory Schooling by Linking Welfare Payments to School Attendance: Lessons from Australia’s Northern Territory," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n19, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.