Report NEP-SOC-2014-09-08This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nee, Victor & Opper, Sonja & Holm, Hakan J., 2014. "Social Exchange and Generalized Trust in China," Working Papers 2014:30, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Stephan Müller & Georg von Wangenheim, 2014. "The impact of market innovations on the evolution of norms: the sustainability case," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201432, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Silvia Angerer & Daniela Glï¿½tzle-Rï¿½tzler & Philipp Lergetporer & Matthias Sutter, 2014. "Donations, risk attitudes and time preferences: A study on altruism in primary school children," Working Papers 2014-21, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- De Weerdt, Joachim & Genicot, Garance & Mesnard, Alice, 2014. "Asymmetry of Information within Family Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 8395, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Moretti & Francesco Zirpoli, 2014. "A dynamic theory of network failure," Working Papers 14, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Veronica Kostenko & Pavel Kuzmichev & Eduard Ponarin, 2014. "Attitudes Towards Gender Equality And Perception Of Democracy In The Arab World," HSE Working papers WP BRP 50/SOC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.